Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Midnight Crafter...

Meet Lovely Luna. I am almost finished with her, and I'm soooo happy with how she is turning out! I plan to string her in a most elaborate necklace. Truly a labor of love. ^_^

Speaking of labor....
I vow to take better care of the poor little Instant Karma blog. It has been seriously neglected ever since Vox shut down and I lost my old blog. It's just been hard to get back in the swing of things with a new blog, but I'm going to manage. I am going to try my  best to blog every day in the month of February. Even if it's just a picture. Some people tend to think that I don't have much of a life since I don't get out much, and that's really not true at all. I have a very rich and rewarding life, and I'd like to share more of it with you. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all.
Until we meet again...
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment