Saturday, April 30, 2011

Black Grapefruit Vegan Soap with Jojoba Oil

This black grapefruit vegan soap has a wonderful scent that is very clean and uplifting. Thyme and pink grapefruit oils have astringent properties, and make this soap great for oily or combination skin. I have been washing my face with it, and it really does seem to keep oily skin at bay. Jojoba oil is moisturizing, so your skin never feels too dry. Mica powders give the soap its color. No harsh chemicals or dyes were used, only natural ingredients.
I really love this soap! The smell is very intoxicating. It's not one of those ovewhelming type of musks, either. It's rather subtle, but then as you smell it more, it becomes deeper and more complex. The pink grapeftuit oil is my favorite essential oil so far, and I didn't think that I would like it because I don't like to eat grapefruit. It smells nothing like the fruit that it comes from, however. You have to smell it to believe how awesome it is! The scent is a bit sensual, and it would work for both men and women.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have been reading your blog and I just wanted to let you know that I think you have a real talent. Keep up the good work.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________
    http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete